There are many elements of success, but among the most important is detailed advanced planning. Lafayette thoroughly understands that the key to intelligent project planning is accurate project scheduling and budgeting.
Our ability to manage people, estimate costs, monitor schedule performance, analyze constructability, and manage risk ensures that our clients’ priorities are always primary. We recognize that our role is to advise and assist our clients – not supplant them. We allow clients to remain in control of their projects, providing them with every opportunity to make the right decisions at the right time.
Key aspects of construction planning
- Integration of all project elements
- Time management and project scheduling
- Project documentation
- Cost estimates and budget control
- Quality control
- Efficient use of human resources
- Effective internal and external communications
- Mitigation and analysis of risk
- Procurement of resources from external providers
Design from concept to creation